Join Our Reservations Team!
Develop great relationships by being the first person guests talk to before coming to Kalu Yala and have the chance to earn commissions as a reward for your ambition and belief in our mission.
You love Kalu Yala's mission, the outdoors and want to get more people to come experience nature. At the same time, you understand the necesity of technology in connecting with prospects considering a visit to Kalu Yala. Software platforms with tutorials do not intimidate you, in fact, you thrive mastering new tools and skills to advance your career..
As Kalu Yala's Head Reservations Agent, you will be the first point of contact with potential guests, answer many of their questions to make them comfortable taking an adventure to our jungle, and look forward to greeting them when they arrive and ask for you by name. Beyond social skills, you understand the value of technology in helping you succeed and the requirement to use our HubSpot Reservations software and follow our best practice protocols to ensure your top performance and record your sales in order for us to reward your hard work.
You can work Monday through Friday or Thursday through Monday, but ensure Reception is coordinated to take over your role during your days off. Evaluations are every 6 weeks and you welcome feedback, because you have an achievement oriented personality.
- Comfortable with 6 Hours Computer work, 5 Days per Week.
- Enthusiastic about Helping People.
- Ambitious in Goal Setting.
- Motivated by Performance Bonuses.
- Conversational Spanish and English.
- Desire to help fulfill the vision of Kalu Yala, expressed here: www.kaluyala.com
- 75% Bilingual in Spanish & English
- Prior HubSpot, SalesForce or CRM Experience
- $750 per month, plus 5% Commission on Every Reservation after Clearing the 100 Reservation Monthly Target or $25,000 of Gross Revenues.
- Room + Board in our tropical wilderness camp valued at $600 a month.
"Working at Kalu Yala let me live close to nature, create lifelong friends, and pursue my true passion while building my CV." Brad Schumann
"Kalu Yala is a great place to learn about yourself and develop hard skills for your career, whether is it in eco-tourism, traditional hospitality, or another sector." Brinson Camp
"At Kalu Yala, I got to perfect my conversational English, meet people from around the world who share my values, and help build a great community that I will always feel part of." Elsie DeCreux